TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information in this website is provided on the basis that all persons using it undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Leisures as the responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Leisures’ control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- By placing an order with Leisures, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom and duty import fees and the cost of return shipping back to Leisures. This also applies to any shipments that are not collected or refused by you at delivery.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption payment gateway and is not stored.
- Please note that additional delivery charges may occur.
- Leisures reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Events outside Leisures' control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Leisures is released from Leisures' obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All prices for shoes and delivery costs on the website are shown in AUD (Australian Dollar) and includes GST when applicable. Customers can use a debit or credit card for payments on our website. Payments will be processed through our secure payment gateway, SecurePay.
All products remain Leisures' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase. If you are under 16 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Leisures.
All transfers conducted through Leisures are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
OWNERSHIP AND RISK
Ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. We advise checking to ensure your package is intact when receiving your goods.
If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by Leisures and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer’s own expense.
Leisures reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Leisures has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Leisures shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All images and text on this website remain the property of Leisures Shoe Pty Ltd, unauthorised use of these is prohibited.
- Refunds can take up to 7 working days to be processed.
- If the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty, please contact customer care and they will arrange for a free of charge pickup of your faulty shoes. Once we receive your item it will be assessed by our returns department and you will be contacted with a result.
- If your order is returned to sender due to incorrect shipping information and we are not contacted with an alternative shipping address, your order will be refunded.
- Alterations to orders made after an order has been placed by a customer is not guaranteed and may not be honoured if Leisures Shoe is unable to attend to that request prior to shipment of order.