Leisures stores are based on Sydney’s North Shore with a total of 7 locations. We specialise in the latest womens European footwear with brands such as Ara, Hispanitas, Arche, Toni Pons and many more.
Leisures Store Supervisor Role
We're looking for talented leaders who have a passion for sales, are KPI driven, are available weekends, love fashion and shoes and who have experience in similar roles.
Our Store Supervisors are responsible for driving sales on the shop floor, visual merchandising, rosters, training new staff 'the Leisures way', reporting directly to the Area Manager and in their absence the CEO on the daily, weekly and monthly success or their store, managing stock including deliveries, stock stakes, slow sellers. Our Store Supervisors are brand ambassadors who love Leisures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with the Leisures selling ceremony
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
- Interact with Retail Express Point of Sale and cash handling
- Maintaining store appearance, merchandising and stock takes
- Generate customer orders and transfers between our 7 locations
- Coordinate with our storeman and head office in regards to stock transfers
- Support head office to assist in execution of promotion and campaigns
- Assist in the daily procedures for each store
- Help grow our customer database by engaging customers to join The Leisures Collective
- Work together as one team across 7 locations
- Assist with other tasks as required by the business
Your effectiveness in this role will be measured in the following ways:
- Sales per month/week/day/hour
- Average $ per sale
- Average unit per transaction
- Policy and procedures
- Attitude and behaviours
- Customer service and satisfaction
Our current locations are St Ives, Chatswood, Mona Vale, Neutral Bay, Gordon, Orange and Beecroft.
Weekend availaility is essential.
All jobs are based in Sydney, Australia.
Think you're the perfect fit?
Please email your cover letter & resume (including availability and hours required) to: firstname.lastname@example.org