Leisures Shoe Boutique is a dynamic retail company encouraging a fun, flexible and energetic environment where everyone feels valued for their contribution. Leisures is filled with great staff right from a store front level through to the head office, we love what we do and are passionate about seeing our customers receiving the best products and service.
Leisures stores are based on Sydney’s North Shore with a total of 7 locations. We specialise in the latest womens European footwear with brands such as Ara, Hispanitas, Arche, Toni Pons and many more.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant (Juniors welcome)
About the role:
Join the head office team at Leisures Shoe Boutique and work amongst elite European footwear brands in Belrose, Sydney. You will be responsible for making the company look professional and beautiful.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Creating bi-annual catalogues (InDesign skills required)
- Designing and creating email blasts to our customer database
- Uploading and updating the website with new season photos, banners and product descriptions
- Creating collateral (e.g. vouchers, in-store signage, mail-out collateral)
- Assisting the office with design collateral when needed (business cards, name badges, etc)
- Creating and scheduling social media content
- Available to work in Part Time (3-4 days)
- Available to start (paid) training immediately
You will require:
- Confidence in using Adobe InDesign; and preferably Photoshop (retouching skills appreciated, but not necessary), Illustrator
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Program knowledge of MailChimp, Iconosquare and Shopify not necessary, but appreciated
If you would like to join our lovely team here at Leisures, please send your CV (including the contact details of two professional references) and your design portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Casual Sales Assistant
We are looking for people who have a love of shoes but more importantly a passion for selling! We prefer experienced retail assistants who have a proven track record in retail sales. You will also have a love for people and shoes, consistently providing the best service and experience for our customers.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated person who thrives on providing excellent customer service, and have weekend availability, we want to speak to you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with the Leisures selling ceremony
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
- Interact with Retail Express Point of Sale and cash handling
- Maintaining store appearance, merchandising and stock takes
- Generate customer orders and transfers between our 7 locations
- Coordinate with our storeman and head office in regards to stock transfers
- Support head office to assist in execution of promotion and campaigns
- Assist in the daily procedures for each store
- Help grow our customer database by engaging customers to join The Leisures Collective
- Work together as one team across 7 locations
- Assist with other tasks as required by the business
Your effectiveness in this role will be measured in the following ways:
- Sales per month/week/day/hour
- Average $ per sale
- Average unit per transaction
- Policy and procedures
- Attitude and behaviours
- Customer service and satisfaction
Our current locations are St Ives, Chatswood, Mona Vale, Neutral Bay, Gordon, Orange and Beecroft.
If you feel like you might be the perfect fit and would like to join our enthusiastic team, please send your cover letter and resume stating “Casual position” in the subject title to Courtney@leisures.com.au
Weekend availability is essential.
Job Type: Casual
We're looking for talented leaders who have a passion for sales, are KPI driven, are available weekends, love fashion and shoes and who have experience in similar roles.
Our Store Supervisors are responsible for driving sales on the shop floor, visual merchandising, rosters, training new staff 'the Leisures way', reporting directly to the Area Manager and in their absence the CEO on the daily, weekly and monthly success or their store, managing stock including deliveries, stock stakes, slow sellers. Our Store Supervisors are brand ambassadors who love Leisures.
For a full job description and any more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All jobs are based in Sydney, Australia.
Think you're the perfect fit?
Please email your cover letter & resume (including availability and hours required) to: email@example.com
All our applications are considered and carefully shortlisted based on their skill set. We try to respond to each and every one of you, however, due to the large number of applicants if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that you have been unsuccessful for our shortlist.
Step 1: Initial phone interview
Step 2: Face to face interview
Step 3: Practical assessment (trial shift)
Step 4: Reference checks
Step 5: Joining our team!