Leisures stores are based on Sydney’s North Shore with a total of 7 locations. We specialise in the latest womens European footwear with brands such as Ara, Hispanitas, Arche, Toni Pons and many more.
Job Title: Store Manager ORANGE STORE
Reports to: Area Manager (or CEO in the absence of Area Manager)
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:Coordinate and ensure the daily operations of your store are carried out effectively
Maintain the standards and requirements set by Leisures in all areas of responsibility.
Manage & coordinate all staff working in store to ensure best practice and best results.
Manage all areas of retail practice to meet company and store goals including:
- Stock management
- Customer Service & Relationships
- Store administration and procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications:Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, human resources or retail management desired but not essential.
Experience:1-3 years previous experience in a similar role
Ability to perform under pressure
Excellent selling ability
Organised and able to manage a variety of responsibilities
Exceptional people skills
Able to lead and manage a team effectively
Displays high work ethic and integrity
Management:Manage staff including
- Sales performance
- Gross sales Units/transaction
- Customer attainment ratio
- Attitudes and behaviours
- Staff Budgets
- Merchandising standards
- Cleanliness & cleaning regime
- Meeting required Gross Profit margins
- SOH accuracy (system and physical)
- SOH aged stock levels
- Transfer accuracy
- Grow customer base seen by RE attainment goals
- Customer feedback: Positive emails, phone calls and comments (e.g. SM) Survey response. Deal with complaints professionally
Lead your team effectively always reflecting Leisures attitudes and values.
Think you're the perfect fit?
Please email your cover letter & resume (including availability and hours required) to: email@example.com